Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my forever valentine.

my husband knows me SO well. for starters, are you familiar with the color code?
well, he is a blue. and i am a screaming yellow. so, when he says, "no cort, i have to work. we can't play right now," my yellow mind can't comprehend it and i just think he's being a party pooper. ;) when in reality he's just making sure we still have food to put into our bellies :)
so on our first married valentines, his gift to me was this...



:) you see... the midnight premiere is on a thursday to a friday. he has work early on friday and he is still going to come with me. :)  i am OBSESSED with the hunger games (which he always calls the 'hungry' games) and i am also equally obsessed with seeing movies i want to see at the midnight premiere. i just think they're more fun :) i have been asking him for weeks to come with me to this particular midnight premiere and his answer has always been, "cort, i can't. i have to work the next day... i'll take you friday night, i promise!" when reality he was just planning this super perfect valentines surprise for me all along. you sneaky husband!

i'm SO lucky he is my forever valentine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment