Friday, March 21, 2014

#HAPPYDAY

Ok guys, could there be a cooler thing to make a day?! Because I mean, technically everyday is a holiday, right? (The internet told me that today, March 21 is National French Bread Day.. So that's cool.) BUT. We're talking INTERNATIONAL HAPPINESS DAY, here. How insanely cool is that holiday? I vote we make all 365 days of the year International Happiness Day(s)! Who's with me?! ;)

The past few days I haven't been feeling in tip-top shape, but I refuuuused to be sickly on International Happiness Day! So I got up, showered, (amazing what just getting ready for the day does in how you feel!) and Ellie and I set out for some adventures. :)


We did the following:

- Drove all around Provo until we found the "perfect" park to play at.
- Played at said park.
- Came home for nap-time. ;)
- Drove to 3 different stores until we found *FROZEN*.
- (At the second store on our Frozen quest we had to get a motivational treat to keep searching,  so we shared a chocolate sprinkle star donut.. I think that was Ellie's favorite part of the day.)
- Drove to visit Daddy and work and drop him off some lunch. <3
- Came home ate pizza for dinner and had a *FROZEN* party!









So, I'd say that this year's International Happiness Day was indeed... HAPPY.  Life is good guys. <3

Oh, and I worked on this bad boy while Ellie was napping.... ;)




If you want to participate in this video see *this* post for directions on how to send me a video!! :D 
(P.S. I uploaded it in a low-quality format so it can be viewed on mobile devices.. the real cut will look much better.)



Be happy everyone! There is ALWAYS something to be happy about! :)


1 comment: