Thursday, August 9, 2012

Don't be mad...k?

March is really far away from August. And thats the last time I posted... March.  Oops. It's not like cool things haven't happened in the last 6 months. Actually, a lot of really incredible, happy, amazing, life-changing things have happened. But before I go into all of that... I'll start with April. :) My love and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on April 29th. I made this video for him, so years from now we can remember how insanely fantastic and happy our first year of marriage was. It probably won't be as fun for any of you,  and some of the footage is super low quality, but every clip has a story behind it with a smile not far behind. Boy do I love that man.

 


But here's the real kicker.... He loves me back. ;)

3 comments:

  1. You guys smile so much and it makes me so happy! I am so happy your dreams came true!! Love ya girl and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this:):) and i love that song too!!

    ReplyDelete