Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reunited and it feels SO good! :)

While were playing the catch up game, I have to write about this fantastic event. You see, I am part of a sisterhood. (Woah, that sounded dramatic.) But, my sisters in this hood are the best in the west, (and all over the world, really.) We call ourselves MELCC. Don't ask, it just happened. :) My MELCC sisters are absolutely amazing and for the last year and 1/2 each one of them served a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints... 'cause they're legit like that. M served in Texas, E served in Argentina, L served in Russia, and C served in Scotland/Ireland. ALL OVER THIS WORLD! Well guess what.. they're baaaaack! :) My reunions with each of them were so fantastic. Although I missed them dearly on April 29th 2011, I am SO happy they can all be here on February 2nd 2013 :)

          

No comments:

Post a Comment